Membership Cancellation

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  dale 4 days, 5 hours ago.

• Author

dale
    Participant

I have created a membership called Non-member for cancelled memberships. The Non-member membership is assigned to the group non-member. The capabilities of this group are set to off for adding products, managing products, publishing products.

Therefore on cancellation the member should not be able to add products however this doesn’t seem to be working and the member who has cancelled is still able to add products.

Why isn’t it working?

• #23311 Reply
    WCfM Forum
    WCfM Forum
    Keymaster

Hi,

I got your concept. But how are cancelling membership?

In WCfM – membership only cancel option comes for subscription memberships, for cancelling subscription.
    Are you trying this?

Thank You

• #23392 Reply

dale
    Participant

Not sure what was happening but it seems to be Ok now.

When the vendor has cancelled their subscription is there a way to remove them from the frontend of the website? Their details are still showing along with any products they’ve added.

• #23405 Reply
    WCfM Forum
    WCfM Forum
    Keymaster

Hi,

When the vendor has cancelled their subscription is there a way to remove them from the frontend of the website? Their details are still showing along with any products they’ve added.

– What kind of details you are referring here? Can you please show me some screenshot for this?

Thank you

• #23425 Reply

dale
    Participant

This member cancelled the subscription and became a “non member” which is the membership assigned when they cancel. As you can see the details of the vendor and products are still on the website.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
  • #23435 Reply
    WCfM Forum
    WCfM Forum
    Keymaster

Hi,

Ok, now I understand the point you are having.

Actually , cancel membership is not like that. It’s for, when a vendor cancel his subscription then this plan will assign to them.

It’s like a FREE or very low end plan with minimal features.

Thank You

• #23466 Reply

dale
    Participant

OK, so how can their details be removed from the frontend? Does this have to be done manually?

• #23467 Reply
    WCfM Forum
    WCfM Forum
    Keymaster

Well, this only possible by changing that user role to something else than “Vendor”.

Then, this user will not allowed to access front-end dashboard as well.

This can be set automatic as well.

Thank You

• #23471 Reply

dale
    Participant

Ok, so then how do I make it automatic?

• #23682 Reply

dale
    Participant

Can you answer my last question? Tks

• #23683 Reply
    WCfM Forum
    WCfM Forum
    Keymaster

HI,

Sorry for the delayed response.

I will give a code snippet for this but right now plugin has no such filter to add this snippet from outside.

So I am for the next update as this code will work only after that.

Don’t worry, I have this in mind and will give you that code.

Thank You

• #23692 Reply

dale
    Participant

OK, thank you

Reply To: Membership Cancellation
Your information: