Membership changes not being triggered with new subscription

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Membership Membership changes not being triggered with new subscription

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Kristin

I am having the same problem I was having earlier where an existing vendor cancels their current membership, gets reverted to my free membership, then signs up for a new membership. He/she goes through the checkout process without problems and all looks good except the new membership is not activated – the vendor still shows the free membership he/she had before. This was happening before the option to use WC Checkout was added. For a while, it was not occurring with WC Checkout and everything was working as expected, but now it happens with the WC Checkout option as well.

At the moment, I am using the official Woocommerce Subscriptions plugin and WC Checkout for the membership payment option. I have tested with both PayPal and Stripe – the same things happens either way. The new subscription shows up as “active” in Woocommerce as well as on the WCFM subscriptions tab for admin, but there is no evidence of the subscription on the vendor’s WCFM dashboard (though it DOES show on the vendor’s profile account page). The membership being tested is set to NOT require approval. The WCMp “Approve Vendors Manually” setting is UNchecked.

Am I missing an approval step or setting somewhere? Or is this just not working? And if so, what do I do to fix it?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

We will test this once again and will know you.

Thank You

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

I just want to know one thing.

If you register as a new vendor to the same plan does that user becoming vendor?

Thank You

Kristin

I just tried to sign up with an entirely new account and it still doesn’t work. As a brand new member on the site, I can sign up for the first time as a vendor, then choose a membership and go through the checkout process, but no membership is assigned. I have access to the vendor dashboard but only with the capabilities set as the default, not connected to a membership.

Kristin

Update… I believe I figured out the problem. I had made a few translations which apparently interrupted the vendor sign-up process. Once I backtracked and un-did a few of those, sign-ups started working again. Sorry to have wasted your time. 🙂

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Ahh … I am just assuming something like this.

Anyway, thanks for updating the real issue.

Feel free to reach us anytime 🙂

Thank You

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Membership changes not being triggered with new subscription’ is closed to new replies.