• Avail 20% discount as we celebrate 10k+ active installs. Hurry Up!

membership feature request

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by WCfM Forum WCfM Forum 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    sdel_nevo
    Participant

Hi Guys

sorry if this has been asked before

1 Is it possible in an update, to require that vendors join their stripe account to the site admins as signup if they the site is using stripe split pay as the gateway?

2 regiure a membership before access to pages is given

so for example

we could protect the page “vendor faq” to only wcfm members

steve

WCfM Forum
    WCfM Forum
    Keymaster

Hi,

Is it possible in an update, to require that vendors join their stripe account to the site admins as signup if they the site is using stripe split pay as the gateway?

Sorry, I don’t get your feature request clearly!

Thank You

sdel_nevo
    Participant

Hi

Sorry I just read that back lol and I didn’t understand it ether lol

Is it possible when we use the stripe split pay gateway, to require vendors to connect there stripe account to ours during signup?

And

Is it possible to secure WordPress pages behind a membership plan, so access to pages can be restricted to members

Steve

WCfM Forum
    WCfM Forum
    Keymaster

HI,

Is it possible when we use the stripe split pay gateway, to require vendors to connect there stripe account to ours during signup?

– It’s not possible but Stripe connect option is there in Store Setup widget!

Is it possible to secure WordPress pages behind a membership plan, so access to pages can be restricted to members

– Sorry, WCFM Membership plugin is not for such purpose.

Thank You

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.