Membership Problem and Product Limit

WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace – Home Forums WCfM – Feature Request Membership Problem and Product Limit

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by WCfM Forum WCfM Forum 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Neno

Hello I make 5 Membership Plans for vendor registration, but now I like to delete one of them.. when I go to membership manager and try to delete this plan I get this error: You are not allowed to delete this Membership First Change associate vendors membership!
    But in this membership, I don’t have any vendor!
    I try EVERYTHING and not work!

and also on Starter Membership plan, I have 10 products limit made from a group… when I go to my dashboard there is 0/0 product limit … when I go to add product I get Pay for product page or change membership

• #47056 Reply
    WCfM Forum
    WCfM Forum
    Keymaster

Hi,

Hello I make 5 Membership Plans for vendor registration, but now I like to delete one of them.. when I go to membership manager and try to delete this plan I get this error: You are not allowed to delete this Membership First Change associate vendors membership!
    But in this membership, I don’t have any vendor!
    I try EVERYTHING and not work!

*** Add this code to your child theme’s functions.php and delete unnecessary membership plans, then delete this code –

add_filter( 'wcfm_is_allow_block_membership_delete', '__return_false' );

and also on Starter Membership plan, I have 10 products limit made from a group… when I go to my dashboard there is 0/0 product limit … when I go to add product I get Pay for product page or change membership

*** Possibly you have setup “pay for product”, please check at Membership Setting -> Pay for Product
    Also check at WCFM Admin Setting -> Vendor Verification -> Product Limit

Thank You

• #47064 Reply
    Neno

Thanks for fast replay

1. *** Add this code to your child theme’s functions.php and delete unnecessary membership plans, then delete this code – This WORK!

for 2nd question i chek everything but not work again

see screenshot https://prnt.sc/mi006o
    https://prnt.sc/mi00aq

• #47161 Reply
    WCfM Forum
    WCfM Forum
    Keymaster

Hi,

Which multi-vendor plugin you are using?

Between did you check all product limit setting?

Thank You

Reply To: Membership Problem and Product Limit
Your information: