Membership subscribe shortcode

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Kristin

I’m trying to use the membership subscribe shortcodes but can’t figure out how to make them work. If I just place the shortcode on a blank page, nothing shows up. Is there something that needs to be added along with the shortcode?

Kristin

Just to add… I’ve tried disabling all except the necessary plugins (everything except WCFM, WC Marketplace & Woocommerce) as well as switching themes to see if something might be conflicting, but it had no effect. Still a blank page.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Are you trying to see that page when already logged in as Admin? Then you will blank page.

As this button visible to non-logged in user or those user roles which are allowed to subscribe as vendor.

Thank You

Kristin

Ah! That never even occurred to me… yes, I was trying as admin. It does appear when I try as a regular member. Thanks!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Great 🙂

Kristin

One other question about the membership buttons – I figured out how to use css to change the text color but I can’t figure out how to align the button in the space. Can you tell me how to center it? Right now it’s aligned on the left side.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Can you please show screenshot for this?

Possibly something added CSS “float: left;” for that element.

Thank You

Kristin

You can see a screenshot here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/72erqeg3b1ztr2j/Screen%20Shot%202018-05-26%20at%2011.47.25%20AM.png?dl=0

The formatting via the text box is set to center, but the button stays on the left, no matter what I’ve tried.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for the screenshot.

Well, check this – http://wcvendors.wcfmdemos.com/vendor-membership/
      WCfM Membership by default style set this button in center.

But here some of your theme CSS makes this revert to left.

Now, it’s difficult for me to guess.

Is your site in web, can you share your membership page with me to check this?

Thank You

Kristin

Thanks but I’m good now… the developer of the pricing table plugin I’m using helped me get it working the way I want.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Membership subscribe shortcode’ is closed to new replies.