Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Membership › Membership upgrade notification
- June 20, 2019 at 3:23 pm #68760productsexportParticipant
When a vendor joins free membership, we have setup limited capabilities to them.
One of the limited capability is “not able to see the enquiry message”. Which is good. Because we want them to upgrade to the premium membership.
Right now they are getting this message:
” Enquiry Board: You don’t have permission to access this page. Please contact your Store Admin for assistance.”
Please update that to look like the:
” Enquiry Board: Your (______) membership level doesn’t give you permission to access this enquiry message. Please upgrade your membership to premium level, or contact the website manager for assistance.”
1) Automatically add current membership level in (______)
2) Please hyperlink “upgrade your membership” to link to the upgrade page
3) Please hyperlink “contact” to link to the contact page
4) I also want to be able to translate this message to other languages
Thank you for attention to this important matter.
- June 22, 2019 at 5:29 am #69014WCFM ForumKeymaster
We will tweak this in coming update.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.