Memberships pages and sellers dashboard help please

WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace – Home Forums WCFM – Membership Memberships pages and sellers dashboard help please

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by WCfM Forum WCfM Forum 4 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

ehaggler
    Participant

Hello,

First of thanks for such great plugs.

I would like to use my own custom memberships table so it blends with my website better.
    How do I change these two urls to point to my custom membership tables page please see pictures?
    How can I over write the styles also for the registration page sellers membership registration page buttons because there is no styles setting for theme?

WCfM Forum
    WCfM Forum
    Keymaster

HI,

Thanks for get in touch with us and really pleasure to have such appreciation 🙂

I understand your requirement, kindly add this code for the purpose –

add_filter( 'wcfm_change_membership_url', function( $membership_url ) {
    	$membership_url = ''; // SET YOUR CUSTOM URL HERE
    	return $membership_url;
    });

But this code will work after next update.

Style – For colors there is setting under WCfM Membership setting, but you may add any style from child theme’s style.css

Thank You

Alexiss

Hello this is not working please can you help me?

Thanks

WCfM Forum
    WCfM Forum
    Keymaster

HI,

No need to add this code anymore.

WCFM Membership 2.1.1 has just released and comes with an option to set custom plan page, just set your page over there.

Thank You

The topic ‘Memberships pages and sellers dashboard help please’ is closed to new replies.