Memeberships setup does not work after last plugin update.

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Membership Memeberships setup does not work after last plugin update.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Miguel

Hi,

I am just trying to set-up my memberships but whenever I modify anything of the settings and hit send to make the changes, the “send” buttom does not seem to work. It is happening just after the last update of the plugin.

Could you take a look and let me know?

Best regards
      Miguel

Miguel

Additionally,

The memberships table configuration seems very bad organized. I don’t know how to organize de table sizes or buttoms texts to make it visible and beautiful for customers.

Could you let me know how to edit the membership plans table?

Best regards

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Are you getting any error when trying to save membership settings?

Membership table – you may create your own page and just have to use membership button short codes.

Between, can you please show me that page once? I want to check how it’s looking!

Thank You

andreasenglowski
      Participant

Hi, i am having the same issue with all tabs in the membership settings. Anytime i click on send nothing happens, no error. Cannot change color of register form, add fields etc etc. The problem is just in the membership settings panel, general settings etc is working fine if i press on send i get info “saved”. Please help.

Many thanks in advance,

Andi

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

I think there has some JS error in your site.

Can you please check this at Google Chrome Browser console? Press F12 to activate this.

Thank You

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Memeberships setup does not work after last plugin update.’ is closed to new replies.