Menu in the seller shop is not displayed

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • Author
      Marina-Martens
      Participant

Thank you für the greating Support

Menu in the seller shop is not displayed

Theme Envo storefron

Thank you

Hello,

Can you please explain with screenshot.

Thanks.

Marina-Martens
      Participant

Hello
      Here is a sreenshot

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Marina-Martens
      Participant

thanks for the great support always quick great answers

premium support is not that quick

I bought the ultimate maybe the dashboard is a different setting

which plugins do i install at ultimate where can i find them all

there is an instruction manual for this

do I have day bookings with ultimate hourly bookings rent appointments room bookings or do I have to buy more there

which is the best market place of you

Marina-Martens
      Participant

I am shown in the setting for ultimate 2 green arrows correctly in the loco file for German is shown to me was not activated

Hello,

Regarding Dashboard menu issue, We have tested with this theme https://wordpress.org/themes/envo-storefront/, and it’s working fine. Vendor/seller can see his dashboard menus. Please check once WCFM store dashboard->settings->Menu manager all are enable or not, and Vendor/seller capabilities are turn on or not.

Regarding booking, You can find out here -https://wclovers.com/wcfm-compatible-plugins/ which booking plugins are supported with our WCFM plugin. With “WooCommerce Booking” plugin you can handle room/hourly booking.

I am shown in the setting for ultimate 2 green arrows correctly in the loco file for German is shown to me was not activated
      >>Sorry , this point is not clear, Please elaborate.

Thanks.

Marina-Martens
      Participant

ultimate I entered the id in the settings 2 green ticks are displayed in LOco translate is shown to me in German not activated

have deactivated all other plugins again entered menu is not available not even with twenty tenty

made a setting again in the front manager still does not work the menu is not displayed in the seller dashboard

Hello,

Menu is not displayed in the seller dashboard
        >>Please share us your site url with access, we need to check your site.(Set as private reply)

Thanks.

Marina-Martens
      Participant

needs to know your email address

Marina-Martens
      Participant

Have now ultimate for 49 euros that the whole booking system or you have to buy modules then it is displayed that you get the booking plugin as I set it

Marina-Martens
      Participant

where do I find the

Marina-Martens
      Participant

For the Multivendor Marketplacde

Marina-Martens
      Participant

For multi vendoren

Marina-Martens
      Participant

what does ultimate contain now

how can you incorporate appointment hour booking form into the seller side
      also room bookings and device bookings

it is actually at marketplace ultimate every time multivendor bookings appointments etc you have to buy the whole package at ultimate 250 euros or how does it work

I just bought the nude ultimate for 49 euros, I can buy the others

what does the bare ultimate contain for 49 euros

what plugins are they
      where do I find the

Marina-Martens
      Participant

how do I get WC booking. WC rental WC appointments in my woocommerce multivendor marketplace

where can I buy these

I have ultimate buy

If the license has to be confirmed how is it done

if the license has yet to be confirmed by ultimate, the other emails are done

tried different solutions with the menu everything does not work menu in the seller dashboard is not displayed

if you wanted access I need an email from you

Avinaba
      Keymaster

Please find our answers:

Your point: “how do I get WC booking. WC rental WC appointments in my woocommerce multivendor marketplace”
      Ans: You can get those from WooCommerce site, or you can get it from here as well -https://wclovers.com/wcfm-compatible-plugins/

Your point: “If the license has to be confirmed how is it done”
      Ans: You will get the details from the mail which you will be getting after the purchase.

Your point: “tried different solutions with the menu everything does not work menu in the seller dashboard is not displayed”
      Ans: What doesn’t work? Let us know.

Marina-Martens
      Participant

There is no seller menu available, tried everything possible

thanks

criss.lyn2018
      Participant

It’s a really interesting scenario, but unfortunately I don’t know much about it because I’m not a developer by profession. Online shopping has gained popularity among the younger generation as the younger generation is more familiar with the latest technology than ever. They know the benefits because I’m 52, but I still like buying products online like the last time I bought a casio watch from a retailer at rafiqsonsonline.com/product-category/casio/. In fact, when you buy online, the biggest benefit is that you save time and are fully aware that time is money. Anyway, thanks for sharing a nice piece with us.

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.