Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Marketplace (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace) › Merge product for sigle product multi vendor
- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 1 month ago by WCFM Forum.
- March 30, 2020 at 6:18 pm #114074advers1tyParticipant
Good morning, everybody, I’m new and I moved from dokan to the wcfm.
I wanted to ask two technical/functional things.
1) Can i merge 2 equal products (same sku) but loaded at 2 different times by 2 sellers, to make it 1 product with more sellers? (they didn’t notice the product already present and didn’t use the clone function)
2) if a csv is loaded by a seller, is it possible that by means of sku example, it is possible to automatically merge the products ? i.e.. I already have online the product with sku: “example-123” and a seller loads his csv with a product with the sku “example-123” in the list, can it merge automatically using the function one product and several sellers ?
Thanks in advance for your answers
- April 2, 2020 at 7:24 pm #114736WCFM ForumKeymaster
Please contact us here for the purpose- https://wclovers.com/woocommerce-multivendor-customization/
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.