Min/Max Quantities for Vendor-created Product

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM Min/Max Quantities for Vendor-created Product

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      vtabares
      Participant

Hi there – we are looking to add the ability for vendors to select a min/max quantity for their products. We have installed the WooCommerce Min/Max Quantities plugin (https://woocommerce.com/products/minmax-quantities/) which we see is compatible with WCFM, but we are unable to see how we can activate those fields for vendors.

Any ideas?

Thank you!

Hello,

In Product add/edit section vendor can manage the Min/Max Quantities.(PFA)

Thanks.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      vtabares
      Participant

Hi Sarmistha – thank you for your prompt reply.

I am unable to view the options shown in your screenshot. I’ve added screenshots of the vendor dashboard with the available options.

Is there a setting that I’m missing where the vendors can set the min/max quantity for their products?

Thank you!

Attachments:

Hi,

Kindly check the “Min/Max Quantities” capability(Admn WCFM dashboard -> capability) is turn-on or not.

Thanks.

Attachments:
      vtabares
      Participant

Hi Sarmistha – thank you again for your reply.

I’ve checked the “Capabilities” section and I’m still unable to find the option for min/max quantities.

I’ve attached screenshots of the capabilities pages and a screenshot confirming that the min/max plugin is installed and activated.

Thank you!

Attachments:

Hi,

It seems like you are using our “WCFM – Frontend Manager for WooCommerce” free version.
      For “WooCommerce Min/Max Quantities” feature you need to install our premium version of WCFM-ultimate plugin (https://wclovers.com/product/woocommerce-frontend-manager-ultimate/)

Thanks.

splot.india
      Participant

I’m using “Frontend Ultimate” but still can’t find these Min-Max Quantities options!

Hello,

Please check the Capability(WCFM dashboard -> Capability) and check the capability group level also. “Min/Max Quantities” should be turn-on(PFA)

Thanks.

Attachments:
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.