Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM › Min/Max Quantities for Vendor-created Product
- This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 12 months ago by Sarmistha Chakraborty.
- March 25, 2020 at 12:08 am #112998
Hi there – we are looking to add the ability for vendors to select a min/max quantity for their products. We have installed the WooCommerce Min/Max Quantities plugin (https://woocommerce.com/products/minmax-quantities/) which we see is compatible with WCFM, but we are unable to see how we can activate those fields for vendors.
- March 25, 2020 at 12:56 pm #113074
In Product add/edit section vendor can manage the Min/Max Quantities.(PFA)
- March 25, 2020 at 11:17 pm #113194
Hi Sarmistha – thank you for your prompt reply.
I am unable to view the options shown in your screenshot. I’ve added screenshots of the vendor dashboard with the available options.
Is there a setting that I’m missing where the vendors can set the min/max quantity for their products?
- March 26, 2020 at 1:26 pm #113259
Kindly check the “Min/Max Quantities” capability(Admn WCFM dashboard -> capability) is turn-on or not.
- March 26, 2020 at 6:50 pm #113323
Hi Sarmistha – thank you again for your reply.
I’ve checked the “Capabilities” section and I’m still unable to find the option for min/max quantities.
I’ve attached screenshots of the capabilities pages and a screenshot confirming that the min/max plugin is installed and activated.
- March 28, 2020 at 11:28 am #113643
It seems like you are using our “WCFM – Frontend Manager for WooCommerce” free version.
For “WooCommerce Min/Max Quantities” feature you need to install our premium version of WCFM-ultimate plugin (https://wclovers.com/product/woocommerce-frontend-manager-ultimate/)
- May 29, 2020 at 1:49 pm #136463splot.indiaParticipant
I’m using “Frontend Ultimate” but still can’t find these Min-Max Quantities options!
- May 29, 2020 at 2:15 pm #136470
Please check the Capability(WCFM dashboard -> Capability) and check the capability group level also. “Min/Max Quantities” should be turn-on(PFA)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.