Mire emphacy on 'Add new product"

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WC Marketplace Mire emphacy on 'Add new product"

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      thomasgafo
      Participant

Hello,
      Please I would like to request two things :
      1/ On mobile, place “Add product link” in the Dashborad, below the “Last Login” in order to facilitate the product publication as the menu doesn’t appear automatically, because most of our customers log in just to post products.

2/ On the mobile again , if you click “Products”, “Add Product” doesn’t show up automatically as it is on laptop or desktop. You are then oblige to access the “Products” page before clicking the “Add new products”. I also noticed that on the “products” page “Add new product” appears only with an icon. It is difficult for people to recognize it as the “add new product” icon. On mobile it is not better add more signification ?

PS: Please find the attached file.

Regards,
      Thomas

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Please add this CSS to your site –

a.add_new_wcfm_ele_dashboard span.text {
          display: inline-block !important;
      }

Thank You

thomasgafo
      Participant

Hello thank you for the update.
      How can I insert the “Add new product” at the home of the dashboard ?. Pls look at the attached file. I want the “Add new product” to be shown there.

Regards

Attachments:
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Well, quick add product option is already there in home page – https://ibb.co/rwzSR16

If you want to add “Add Product Link” here that even possible. Kindly show me a mock-up, where and how you want to present this?

Thank You

thomasgafo
      Participant

Hello,

1/ I am sorry, I can’t see the “quick add product option” in the home page. Can you help me show it or add it in the home ? This is my current screenshot https://gyazo.com/76d4334c132018e5a88fddd797414ecf

2/ Please find the mock-up attached to this post

Regards,

Thomas

Attachments:
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

1/ I am sorry, I can’t see the “quick add product option” in the home page. Can you help me show it or add it in the home ?

– Please go to WCFM Admin Setting -> Modules -> Be sure “Popup Add Product” Module is ON – https://ibb.co/Qc2NZ7R

Thank You

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Mire emphacy on 'Add new product"’ is closed to new replies.