Mobile app Push notification when new order is creaded

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      gjergjib2332
      Participant

Hi guys,

I want to ask you a question over the mobile app. I’ve seen that you have add the push notification feature every time an order happens.
      I want to create something similar I’m using the wp an WCFM API in order to interact with the cross platform mobile app that I’m developing, and want to send push notification every time a new order is created. If I can ask you, how you’ve connect the MySQL db with push notification over the Push Service API like OneSignal, Firebase etc in order to send the notifications on mobile app? I’m using firebase for my app in my case.

All the best,

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Are you crating APP for sellers?

But WCFM already has this – https://wcfm.app/

Thank You

gjergjib2332
      Participant

Hi,

Yes thank you, I’ve seen the WCFM mobile app you have done a very good job!

We are creating an cross platform mobile app deepening some custom needs that we have on this project. We need to some more features customization and the needs are a bit more different that on WCFM mobile app.
      Indeed also some other modules are similar.

Right now we are working on the push notifications for every order, that’s why I take the opportunity to open the ticket here, in order to ask for the above question.

All the best,

Sayan Naskar
      Keymaster

Hello,
      Notification API build for only WCFM Store Manager app. It is not available for public use.
      You can always use our mobile app to use the notification feature.
      For able to look into how to use the notification API you need to opt for our source code pack of the app.
      Thank you!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.