Modify Store Page

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      paul-8288
      Participant

HI guys, is there any documentation on editing the store page? I know some areas can be controlled in the settings, but I want to be able to make bigger changes, ideally by using the theme editor if possible. Any hints or tips on how this can be done?

Thanks.

Hello,

It will be very helpful if you let us know what kind of modification you are looking for? Then We can guide you accordingly.
      Suggestion – You can modify many style using Elementer & WCFM – WCFM Marketplace integrate Elementor(https://wordpress.org/plugins/wc-frontend-manager-elementor/)

Thanks.

paul-8288
      Participant

HI, I am using flat some theme which has its own UX builder, I don’t want to add Elementor too.

I don’t like the tabs, I want to insert a different header, move the buttons around, change the layout of the shop ‘cards’ etc. Ideally I would like to integrate UX builder but I don’t think that’s possible, or at lease use their blocks to be able to edit pages.

thanks
      Paul

Hello,

Sorry, unfortunately those modification is not possible by using UX-builder.
      We can help you, how to modify those sections using some custom development.
      To modify header sections, tabs you have to override the “wcfmmp-view-store-header.php” and “wcfmmp-view-store-tabs.php” files in your theme folder. From “\wp-content\plugins\wc-multivendor-marketplace\views\store” to “\wp-content\themes\flatsome-child\wcfm\store”

To modify product blocks, you need to modify WooCommerce product blocks in shop page(The product blocks in vendor’s store page is same as WooCommerce shop page). You need to override content-product.php in your theme folder(yourtheme/woocommerce/content-product.php).

Thanks.

paul-8288
      Participant

Thanks for that, and for store listing in the stores/vendors page like the attached, what would I change?

My images are not showing up.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi,

To modify stores block you need to override “wcfmmp-view-store-lists-card.php” file in your theme folder. From “\wp-content\plugins\wc-multivendor-marketplace\views\store-lists” to “\wp-content\themes\flatsome-child\wcfm\store-lists”.

Thanks.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.