Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › Dokan Multivendor › Moip Error to vendor connect
- January 31, 2019 at 4:48 am #45937
I cant connect vendors to moip account
Vendors>Settings>Payment> Connect to moip account
Instead redirect to moip page, the url appear like this:
I tested deactivating all WCFM plugins, and testing using just DOKAN PRO, and works perfect there.
(Dokan pro, have this bug in their last versions,but fixed in last updates, now this error appear just on WCFM)
- January 31, 2019 at 4:49 am #45938
- January 31, 2019 at 4:49 am #45939
- February 2, 2019 at 2:23 pm #46292
OK, we are checking this.
- February 5, 2019 at 1:59 am #46642
Thank,you, Waiting for…
I’m waiting just this fix to start my business.
- February 5, 2019 at 8:50 am #46690
DO you have set any RETURN URL at MOIP account?
If so, then what’s that?
- February 5, 2019 at 8:52 am #46691
Set this over there – https://staging-funday.kinsta.com/painel/gerenciar/
- February 5, 2019 at 12:01 pm #46720
Hi, Don’t have any RETURN URL at MOIP or DOKAN account.
- February 5, 2019 at 12:16 pm #46724
- February 5, 2019 at 5:29 pm #46781
Thanks for the details. Please try now.
- February 6, 2019 at 12:59 am #46791
Hi, did not works.
Instead redirect to moip login,the moip botton redirect to vendor home page with the url:
- February 6, 2019 at 12:59 am #46792
- February 6, 2019 at 7:36 am #46833
Is this also vendor test account for MOIP?
- February 6, 2019 at 12:03 pm #46870
the credentials above is to login as a vendor on wcfm
I want to connect to moip first as a sandbox .
I have also sent vendor moip sandbox credentials above mona@….
- February 6, 2019 at 12:19 pm #46871
- February 12, 2019 at 2:34 am #47798
Hi, looks fixed now, is redirecting to moip 🙂
I will continue testing here…
Whats do you change to make it work?
– I also noticed a new admin bar black header on vendor pages… do you added that? How to remove? Or maybe appear on new wcfm versions.
- February 12, 2019 at 6:27 am #47820
The topic ‘Moip Error to vendor connect’ is closed to new replies.