Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WC Marketplace › More than one store per user!
- September 13, 2019 at 5:14 am #81410
Do you have any intention of adding this possibility? Is it possible to do it somehow? One user has more than one store!
Stores are user based, this seems to complicate things a bit!
Taking the opportunity, the store staff users, could they have the store they work on listed on their profile?
The rehub theme has a sidebar saying “store owner” and the user’s store, not if this is a rehub thing, would it be possible to do this with store staff users?
Do I need to talk to the rehub team?
- September 14, 2019 at 2:06 am #81530
I posted in the wrong forum, it was unintentional
- September 15, 2019 at 2:08 am #81738WCFM ForumKeymaster
Do you have any intention of adding this possibility?
– Sorry, we do no have any plan yet for this!
- September 16, 2019 at 5:43 pm #81966
If I need this function how can I solve? I believe I have many potential customers who have more than one store. Would you have any ideas?
- September 19, 2019 at 4:40 pm #82447WCFM ForumKeymaster
Well, then they have to register using different emails.
WooCommerce related non of the multi-vendor plugins support this!
- September 19, 2019 at 4:46 pm #82450
I get it! thanks a lot but please put this on the list of possible updates.
The reason? A member does not want to have two profiles in a community because they will always have the most prominent main profile. If he needs multiple profiles it can disrupt his interaction with other users or clients.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.