Move "plans" tab to store settings page

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Feature Request Move "plans" tab to store settings page

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Cap Luis
      Participant

I am using buddypress, for profiles, and I want to disable the sellers profile module so as not to create confusion with various profile locations. I want profiles on buddypress only.

But the plans tab that shows which subscription the seller has is within the Profile. I would like to place this tab inside the store settings tab.

Because all the important information is within the settings. I don’t know why putting the plans in the profile tab, because the store is owned by it, there are no two profiles to manage a store and each profile with a different plan, that makes no sense. It makes more sense to have plans within the store setup. And not within profiles.

But that’s beside the point, I need plans within the store settings.

thank you very much for your help and your attentive support

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Please add this code to your site –

add_filter( 'wcfm_is_allow_membership_manage_under_setting', '__return_true' );

Thank You

Cap Luis
      Participant

Has anyone ever said that you are the best?

Thank you very much!!!!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Move "plans" tab to store settings page’ is closed to new replies.