Multiple Provider Stores that will pay commissions and others that will not.

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Feature Request Multiple Provider Stores that will pay commissions and others that will not.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author

Hi, I have a store with multiple suppliers, but there is a store that will pay commission and another will not.

What I want is that in the configuration of commissions by the administrator you choose which store will pay commissions and which not.

example
      Store panel – Commissions

Name Yes / No
      Store 1 yes
      store 2 no
      store 3 no
      store 4 yes

SebastianFloKa
      Participant

… Just use WCFM Groups&Staff and create one group with commission and one group without commission….
      You can decide how the registration process look like so you can move your vendors manually to whichever group you like.

It is not necessary to buy WCFM Ultimate and WCFM Groups & Staff to be able to do that. You can simply configure the WCFM MarquetPlace.

SebastianFloKa
      Participant

… OK, it would have been better to write “I solve this with Groups&Staff” …

Yes, but remember that each provider can choose whether to pay fixed or per cent commissions, there must be an option where he says not to pay commissions

here is the option that I speak to you where the commission configuration appears there should be the option of not paying commissions
      https://wclovers.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/wcfmmp_commission_mode-768×405.png

Hello, one option that I can think of is to put the commissions in the category, so the store chooses if it will pay commissions. with the category.

Category 1, RD $ 50 fixed from commission to product <to RD $ 1,000

Category 2, RD $ 100 fixed from commission to product <to RD $ 19,999

Category 3, 0.005% commission on product> at RD $ 20,000

While the option I requested here is resolved so much

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hello,
      You can set individual store wise commission from Admin Dashboard >> Store Vendors >> [[Particular vendor]] from there go to Commission & Withdrawal tab and override your global commission settings. For more detail read here [search for Vendor Level Commission]
      Thanks!

in that part of a supplier’s commissions, I don’t see the option to turn off commissions for that provider, that’s just the different way to set up commissions as shown in the image

https://wclovers.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/wcfmmp_commission_vendor_setting-600×223.png

if there is no such option I can choose the fixed commission and put 0

Sushobhan
        Keymaster

Hello,
        You got it right, if you don’t want to charge commission from a particular vendor just choose Fixed and set the value to ZERO.
        Thanks!

for when this update will be ready for the tool to convert the products to affiliate link this directly into the products as amazon does at the top (<head>)

by the time this update will be ready

sorry the last two message that is posted here does not correspond to this topic

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.