Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Ultimate › Multiple Vendor products order update fails
- February 22, 2019 at 2:10 am #49456kasaga311Participant
We are using WCFM – Ultimate, WCFM Market Place, WCFM Membership, WCFM Groups and Staffs product for our site.
However, this issue of an Order from Multiple Vendors is bugging us from a long time. No matter how many times we requested for a fix or a chat, it is not honoured. Can we get to it now and see what can be done to fix this issue?
1. We have a customer buying multiple products from 3 vendors.
2. We are having issue with the Order completion as the System only generates a Single Order.
With Order Sync ‘ON’ – In this case, the order status is getting updated as ‘Completed’ even if One vendor fulfills the order and the other vendor fails to fulfill the Order.
With Order Sync ‘OFF’ – This case is even worse. After Vendor 1 sets the Order as ‘Completed’, it doesn’t update anything on the Dashboard, report and Ledger book.
This is a show stopper as far as our site goes. We need a fix for this issue ASAP.
Please let me know what other details are required to expedite this case.
- February 27, 2019 at 12:44 am #50268kasaga311Participant
Any update on this? We need to quickly inform our client on the issue.
- March 5, 2019 at 6:48 am #51167Kasaga311GuestThis reply has been marked as private.
- March 8, 2019 at 5:22 pm #51679WCFM ForumKeymaster
Sorry for delayed update.
“With Order Sync ‘OFF’ – This case is even worse. After Vendor 1 sets the Order as ‘Completed’, it doesn’t update anything on the Dashboard, report and Ledger book.”
– Hope for your case “Order Sync OFF” option will be ideal. We are again checking all conditions according to this, will resolve in next update.
- The topic ‘Multiple Vendor products order update fails’ is closed to new replies.