Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM › Multiselect and search option in Vendor Filter
Tagged: multi select, search, vendor filtering
- This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 5 months ago by WCFM Forum.
- September 20, 2017 at 8:28 pm #13532Sheikh Md OsmaniParticipant
In the recent version of wcfm I can see that the vendor filtering option is added. But it is showing in dropdown with only one selection option. Also there is no search option in the dropdown. When there are more than hundred vendors in the site and if want to know the products from more than one vendors at a time, there shold be multi select option and a instant search option in dropdown which can make the task easier.a
- September 21, 2017 at 8:25 pm #13587WCFM ForumKeymaster
Yeah you are right, We will look into this.
- October 6, 2017 at 1:48 am #13963Shhiv NarayanKeymaster
This has been taken care off with WCfM 3.1.7
Kindly update yours and take a look.
- October 6, 2017 at 7:44 pm #13979Sheikh Md OsmaniParticipantThis reply has been marked as private.
- October 7, 2017 at 5:21 am #13995WCFM ForumKeymaster
Hope you have updated both – WCFM Free & Ultimate.
Kindly shift+reload and take a look, may be your page serves from old browser caching. May also take a look in another browser.
PFA, vendor search filter on vendor dashboard.
Multi-select not possible at this time, we will do it later be sure.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- The topic ‘Multiselect and search option in Vendor Filter’ is closed to new replies.