Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Marketplace (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace) › Multivendor Shipping
- June 3, 2020 at 6:51 pm #138052cityapps.grParticipant
Hello i am developing a marketplace for a specific city in Greece.
I just want to ask what happens in case a customer buys 2 or 3 different products from 2 or 3 different vendors.
1. The costumer will have to pay 3 different shipping costs?
2. The total shipping cost can be split into 3 and the customer to be able to pay only one time at the checkout?
3. Every vendor can have his own shipping company with different costs ofcourse or everyone must use one shipping company?
Do you recommend any shipping addon for Greece?
- June 4, 2020 at 2:18 pm #138288AvinabaKeymaster
Shipping is set up by Admin and availability of shipping types such as Zone, country etc can be only allowed by admin, and the vendors are able to setup their own shipping cost from Vendor’s Dashboard. So to give give you the answers in nutshell-
1. The customer will be shown a single shipping cost which will be an aggregate of all the shipping costs of 3 vendors.
2. Yes, customer will pay it one time at the checkout.
3. The shipping company again has to be integrated by the admin and the vendors can make use of those specified companies.
This link will surely clarify your doubts, kindly go through it- https://docs.wclovers.com/store-shipping/
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.