Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Feature Request › Need Auto Delivery Boy Assign.
- This topic has 7 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 10 months ago by mawaheb Mohamed.
- July 1, 2019 at 3:39 pm #70588kunal WasekarParticipant
Need Delivery boy Assign Automatically Depending on How many order does have! This will be progressive for e-commerce.
- July 4, 2019 at 5:30 am #70939
Need Delivery boy Assign Automatically Depending on How many order does have!
– You are right, this will be a very useful feature.
But is this only depend upon number of orders? Delivery locations are also a valuable parameter here!
- July 4, 2019 at 2:19 pm #71045kunal WasekarParticipant
How to Alert the vendor about the new order and need to assign for that?
- July 5, 2019 at 5:58 am #71137
Off course not, vendor will be automatically notified as a new order placed for their products.
Please check at WCFM Admin Setting -> Notification Manager -> you will see list of notifications a vendor will receive.
- March 31, 2020 at 3:24 am #114176vishalkv1032Participant
i have wcfm ultimate but there is no option of delivery boy???
- April 2, 2020 at 8:19 pm #114748
WCFM – Delivery is a separate premium addon – https://wclovers.com/product/woocommerce-frontend-manager-delivery/
These are all separate addons, Ultimate does not include others – https://wclovers.com/addons/
- June 5, 2020 at 10:13 am #138626gameel1998Participant
I’ve delivery company working with me can i make all orders from all vendors automatically assign to the delivery company ?
- July 23, 2020 at 1:51 am #154368mawaheb MohamedParticipant
I thin this is a great feature that I have been trying to solve for the past few weeks.
The auto assign driver should be based on number of orders and distance BTW driver and vendor location. A nearest driver with least orders or total delivered orders can be selected.
I am in the same boat, us as admin handles the delivery and when a vendor receives an order we are planning to pop a window asking the vendor the following:
1- how long it will take?
2- what vehicle they require: bicycle, motorbike car or truck and then quantity of the vehicle?
And based on it the system should search for the nearest and least worked driver to have some sort of equal delivery distribution.
Hope this helps
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.