Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Marketplace (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace) › Need help for customizing Vendor's frontend products upload process
- September 18, 2019 at 7:58 am #82248stickr.sgParticipant
I find that the current dashboard for my vendors may be filled with too many technical options and the process can be too complicated for them to use.
I am thinking to simplify the uploading process for them through tweaking how the dashboard would look like or to create ninja forms and allow them to mass upload products in one go.
Is there anyway I can do this?
For example of the uploading process:
Allow registered vendor to go to a form and simply upload 5 products with their:
1) Product name
4) Stock available
5) Images of the product
- September 19, 2019 at 6:03 pm #82483WCFM ForumKeymaster
I am not sure whether Ninja Form support wocommerce product upload or not!
Well, if you want to simplify WCFM Product Manager, that’s quite easily possible.
Please go to WCFM Capability setting -> Disable unwanted fields fro vendors.
- September 22, 2019 at 9:28 am #82872stickr.sgParticipant
Thank you for the tips!
- September 23, 2019 at 7:51 pm #83213WCFM ForumKeymaster
You are welcome 🙂
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.