New display issue this time with Vendor Store

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WC Marketplace New display issue this time with Vendor Store

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      paul1
      Participant

I have a similar display problem with the vendor store page as I had with the membership page (see here https://burnley.market/store/test/). It would seem the WCfm plugin is using the blog template of my theme (Porto) – so there is the blog sidebar included in the view which I don’t want. If I do a search on the vendor’s store page, the results are displayed without the blog sidebar, but still not aligned correctly (see here – https://burnley.market/store/test/?s=sfs).

paul1
      Participant

Ok – have solved the alignment display issue – I added
      .wcfm-store-page #main, .wcfm-store-page #primary, .wcfm-store-page .content-area {
      margin-left: auto !important;
      margin-right: auto !important;
      }
      to the theme. Is there anyway to have the vendor store page use the archive page template rather than the blog template as I would prefer to keep the sidebar in the blog (for the site blog), but I am not sure how to do this if the vendor store page is using this same blog template.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Store page already has it’s own sidebar.

Do you want to keep two sidebars in this page?

Thank You

paul1
      Participant

It’s not so much that I want to keep two sidebars on this page, as that I want the blog page template when it is being used for the site blog to have a sidebar. However, if a use the blog sidebar template in my theme, then the vendor store page has two sidebars, the template sidebar, and the sidebar loaded with the vendor store page. I would like to be able to display the vendor store page without the blog sidebar, but still be able to display the blog with the blog sidebar. Hope you can understand my explanation, if not let me know and I will send screenshots to help explain.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Please show me screenshot. What you are getting now and what change you are looking for?

Thank You

paul1
      Participant

Hi

I have added the screenshots of the store and the blog with and without sidebar. As you can see, if I use the sidebar template (which is what I need for the blog), then the store view has two sidebars and looks a mess. To get the store view to look ok, I have to use the no sidebar template, which then means the blog has no sidebar, which is not ideal. Hope this helps clarify my problem.

Also – which woocommerce auction plugin is suitable WCfm-ultimate ?

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

You just use blog template with sidebar.

And hide theme sidebar from store page using CSS.
      If you want I can help you in this for writing proper CSS.

Thank You

paul1
      Participant

Hi
      If you could help me with the CSS to do this, that would be very much appreciated.

And let me know which auction plugin is best to use.

Thanks

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Please give me store page URL.
      And keep blog template with sidebar.

For Auction you may go for this -> https://codecanyon.net/item/woocommerce-simple-auctions-wordpress-auctions/6811382

Thank You

paul1
      Participant

https://burnley.market/store/test/ – and blog template with sidebar is activated

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks, please add this CSS to your site ->

.wcfmmp-store-page .left-sidebar, .wcfmmp-store-page .mobile-sidebar {
          display: none !important;
      }

.wcfmmp-store-page .main-content.col-lg-9 {
          max-width: 100% !important;
          width: 100% !important;
          flex: 0 0 100%;
      }

Don’t worry, this will work only for Store Pages.

Please know me is this resolve your issue or not!

Thank You

paul1
      Participant

Thanks – works perfectly!

Your support has been amazing, very much appreciated, thank you.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Fantastic .. you are welcome 🙂

Please don’t forget to leave a review for me -> https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/wc-multivendor-marketplace/reviews/

Have a great day 🙂

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The topic ‘New display issue this time with Vendor Store’ is closed to new replies.