New Feature Requests for Wc marketplace

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WC Marketplace New Feature Requests for Wc marketplace

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      messin03
      Participant

Hey! I appreciate you for keepin it free. Had some thoughts to share, it’d be nice if they’re implemented. Atleast in paid versions(Ultimate)
      1. Ajax Search. Traditional searches are no standard now.
      2. Ajax Pages. Eg. In vendor store page when you click on a category from the left sidebar, the entire page loads, instead of that, the products should load with the click itself, without refreshing.
      3. Store id. I don’t know if it’s already there or not. Consider some restaurants, each restaurant has their own menus. instead of showing entire products on the page, it’d be nice to categorize them on the page itself with shortcodes, like [products product_categories='starters' storeid='111'](forgive about the code though, it’s just for an example). i don’t think Creating a template can solve that, because each store has different things to show even in same categories.

I know a lot of work goes into making such things, i’m indeed glad that most of the plugins are free. But atleast add these in paid versions. Because time is everything when it comes to online shopping. Live search results, instant product page loads etc can make it happen.

I’m sorry if some of the features are already there, i really don’t know about ’em. Anyhow, thanks in advance

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

We will look into this.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.