New Vendor Application Registration Not Working with WCfM

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WC Vendors New Vendor Application Registration Not Working with WCfM

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Pitz
      Participant

Hello,

I believe I found a problem when testing out registering as a new vendor with WC Vendors Pro and WCfM Ultimate.

With WC Vendors Pro there is an option on the new user registration page (/my-account) with a check box “Apply to become a vendor?” and when checked, it goes to a second page where the user can fill out some profile information and then apply to be a vendor. The URL for that ends in /dashboard/?terms=

But with WCfM activated, the apply to become a vendor check box does not work, it just directs the new user to /my-account I think because the user still has a “customer” role until they complete that second page application and then they become a “pending vendor” role.

Could you get that vendor application page in to WCfM so it would work?

Thank you!

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

I am really sorry for the inconveniences, I understand why this is happen.

We will fix this is next WCFM update.

But now you may run the things, kindly add this line of code to your site –

add_filter( ‘wcfm_is_allow_multivendor_dashboard_redirect’, ‘__return_false’ );

After next update just remove this line.

Please know me is this resolve your issue or not!

Thank You

Pitz
      Participant

Hello,

Thank you so much for quick response!

Yes that filter worked to allow the new vendor to go to second page for application.

However then it seems that when current vendor would log in, they would go to /my-account page instead of redirect to /wcfm page.

Would the update be able to have it so it can do both?

Thank you!

Bingal
      Keymaster

Hi,

However then it seems that when current vendor would log in, they would go to /my-account page instead of redirect to /wcfm page.

– Don’t worry, this is not going to be happen. After login vendor will login to WCFM Dashboard as usual.

Would the update be able to have it so it can do both?

– After next update you just have to remove this custom filter code, it will be handled from WCFM core.

Thank You

Bingal
      Keymaster

This has been resolved with WCFM 3.5.7 update.

You may remove the filter code as well.

Thank You

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The topic ‘New Vendor Application Registration Not Working with WCfM’ is closed to new replies.