Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Marketplace (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace) › New Vendors getting old messages
- June 13, 2019 at 1:39 pm #67381emijohn75Participant
I sent a Direct message to all vendors to pass an information that was important as at time sent. However New vendors keep getting this message days later, even though they were not registered as at when the message was sent. How do I delete this message/stop new vendors from receiving it? It was Sent as a Direct Message to all vendors, NOT announcement.
- June 13, 2019 at 1:59 pm #67387kaloomeeParticipant
- June 13, 2019 at 9:42 pm #67502WCFM ForumKeymaster
Well, if you have send “Direct Message” for all vendors, then new vendors will also see that message under Notification board.
- June 14, 2019 at 10:21 am #67602emijohn75Participant
So how do I stop this or delete the message? It’s no longer relevant to vendors.
Also please help me structure a proper List Stores shortcode with the Exclude statement. Thanks
- June 15, 2019 at 3:39 pm #67837
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.