Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Ultimate › New WCMP split orders function is not supported
- July 31, 2019 at 6:59 pm #74647
WCMP released new update with orders split to vendors. WCMP creates daughter orders and forward them to vendors.
In a couple of days I realized that none of my vendors see them in WCFM on Orders page.
I have WCFM Ultimate
- July 31, 2019 at 7:22 pm #74649
- July 31, 2019 at 8:24 pm #74660
I deactivated WCFM and WCFM Ultimate and tried WCPM Frontend – everything works. Vendors can see sub orders. So the problem is on WCFM side.
- August 3, 2019 at 7:24 am #74970WCFM ForumKeymaster
Well, we not yet add this compatibility.
It’s just released and we are not that confident to adapt this right now.
Well, I understand your situation and really sorry for that!
But honestly, we do not want to fight with other multi-vendor plugins’ bugs and issues anymore. That’s why we have released our multi-vendor module – WCFM Marketplace (https://wordpress.org/plugins/wc-multivendor-marketplace/)
WC Marketplace (WCMp) has too many issues in recent days so we stop upgrade/support for it’s future updates. But we are not withdrawing support for older version (below 3.4).
I have few suggestions for you –
1. You may migrate to WCFM Marketplace (https://wordpress.org/plugins/wc-multivendor-marketplace/), it has more feature and it’s much more stable and flexible than WCMp.
It has migration tool as well – https://wordpress.org/plugins/wc-multivendor-marketplace-migration/
2. You my keep using WCMp, but with older version (below 3.4)
3. If you want to upgrade WCMp and want to keep using this multi-vendor plugin then we are happy to refund your WCFM Ultimate. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for this with your order details.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.