Not able to edit products from the wp admin back end, only in Marketplace itself

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Feature Request Not able to edit products from the wp admin back end, only in Marketplace itself

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Service Agmondo
      Participant

Hi

For some reason I am not able edit products from the WP admin dashboard, I can only edit them from the ‘front-end’. As an admin I have plugins like Rank Math SEO, hidden categories, price setting etc that I do not want on the front-end so I need to be able to manage from the back-end.

The back-end also looks completely strange (see attached), it hides the admin menu and admin bar.

Please respond ASAP.

Thanks.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Craig
      Participant

It is always recommended that you first try to isolate the plugin causing the problem. Have you done that?

Deactivate your plugins then activate them one at a time and preform the function. And see which plugin you activated causes the issue.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Opps! Please check your plugins and be sure those are compatible with WP 5.2

Thank You

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Not able to edit products from the wp admin back end, only in Marketplace itself’ is closed to new replies.