Not allowed to upload file

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Paulette
      Participant

Hi,
      I’m using WCFM Multivendor Marketplace and as a vendor, I’m no longer allowed to upload a shop logo or shop banner or event a product image (“you are not allowed to upload media”, see screenshot attached).
      I checked in my capability controller and there seem to be nothing preventing this.

Just so you know, I created a membership for a “one month free” plan but I can’t access the capability controller because I don’t have the WCFM – Goups & Staff plugin

Many thanks in advance for your help.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

What is size of this file? Is this a very large one!

I have a similar problem. When I log in as a Vendor, I cannot access my WP media library, and there is no tab to click to upload a new image file. I want my Vendors to be able to upload their own pictures so that I don’t have to do it all for them. Can we set that up, so that Vendors can upload their own images? Thanks. Ed

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Kindly show me screenshot, how you are getting media uploader as vendor.

Also check in Google Chrome Browser console, is there any JavaScript error happening to the site or not! (What is browser console – https://support.airtable.com/hc/en-us/articles/232313848-How-to-open-the-developer-console)

Thank you for replying. I think I figured it out, and everything is working the way it is supposed to. I love the WCFM Multi Vendor Marketplace, it is excellent for our purposes. Ed

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.