Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Marketplace (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace) › Not allowed to upload file
Tagged: vendor upload file
- December 26, 2019 at 3:54 pm #99330PauletteParticipant
I’m using WCFM Multivendor Marketplace and as a vendor, I’m no longer allowed to upload a shop logo or shop banner or event a product image (“you are not allowed to upload media”, see screenshot attached).
I checked in my capability controller and there seem to be nothing preventing this.
Just so you know, I created a membership for a “one month free” plan but I can’t access the capability controller because I don’t have the WCFM – Goups & Staff plugin
Many thanks in advance for your help.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- December 28, 2019 at 12:14 pm #99706WCFM ForumKeymaster
What is size of this file? Is this a very large one!
- February 19, 2020 at 6:04 am #107734silvaultramindsystemsParticipant
I have a similar problem. When I log in as a Vendor, I cannot access my WP media library, and there is no tab to click to upload a new image file. I want my Vendors to be able to upload their own pictures so that I don’t have to do it all for them. Can we set that up, so that Vendors can upload their own images? Thanks. Ed
- February 25, 2020 at 12:02 pm #108646WCFM ForumKeymaster
Kindly show me screenshot, how you are getting media uploader as vendor.
- February 25, 2020 at 1:03 pm #108677silvaultramindsystemsParticipant
Thank you for replying. I think I figured it out, and everything is working the way it is supposed to. I love the WCFM Multi Vendor Marketplace, it is excellent for our purposes. Ed
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.