Not compatible with latest WC Appointments – Changes user password + more issues

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WC Appointment Not compatible with latest WC Appointments – Changes user password + more issues

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      jadenew

Hello,

I am using WC Appointments plugin with WCFM.

When vendor enters staff availability through WCFM interface, it changes their password and removes user role vendor. Video here: https://www.useloom.com/share/2b53104782fe41e38e46a1c3127af51c

WC Appointments asked if you can update WCFM. Please see thread here: https://bookingwp.com/forums/topic/availability-changes-user-password/

Thank you

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

I am checking this.

What is your WC Appointment plugin version?

Can you please share that plugin files with me to check this in our environment?

Thank You

jadenew
      This reply has been marked as private.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Thanks for the latest plugin files.

We are checking with this.

Between, do you have WCFM – Groups & Staffs plugin?

Thank You

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

When vendor enters staff availability through WCFM interface, it changes their password and removes user role vendor.
      – Resting their password, that’s possible. But staff’s user role vendor, what is this?

Thank You

jadenew

Hi,

I don’t have Groups and Staff plugin.

Sorry I don’t understand your question “But staff’s user role vendor, what is this?”. “Vendor” is a user role and so is “Shop Staff”. What did you mean?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

We have take care of this in WCFM Ultimate 5.1.7, kindly update yours and take a look.

Thank You

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Not compatible with latest WC Appointments – Changes user password + more issues’ is closed to new replies.