Not Recognizing Store Admin, Can't change Now

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Groups & Staffs Not Recognizing Store Admin, Can't change Now

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      kmurdock
      Participant

Hi!

I purchased this add-on today for my site. I am the site admin. I set up capabilities to restrict permissions for managers to eliminate any temptation to edit settings that only the admins should use. Everything worked great… except that it’s not recognizing me as the store admin. So I essentially locked myself out of many features, including the WP-Admin menu. I was able to figure out a way to deactivate the plugin so I could regain access to my site. I then deleted the plugin and reinstalled, hoping I could start fresh with editing capabilities and see if I could figure out how to make myself a store admin. Unfortunately, the same exact settings were still in place on the 2nd install. Because I restricted capabilities editing, I am pretty powerless in addressing the issue on my own.

Can anyone help me? If it will work the way I need it to, this will be a really helpful tool for us.

Thank you!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

That’s something really mysterious. WCFM has no control or restriction over ADMIN user.

Please be sure, your account is not Shop Manager?

Between, are you using a Multi-site setup?

Thank You

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The topic ‘Not Recognizing Store Admin, Can't change Now’ is closed to new replies.