Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Marketplace (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace) › Not showing out of stock in the shop
Tagged: stock quantitiy shop diplay
- April 22, 2020 at 12:37 pm #121664webmaster-3905Participant
we have a problem with products not in stock. The product who are not availeble are stipp showing in the shop. What can we do to not allow this or to display as “out of stock”?
Thanks for your help.
- April 22, 2020 at 1:18 pm #121672SushobhanKeymaster
Thanks for getting in touch with us!
Please try the following steps-
1. Go to Woocommerce → Settings and click the Products tab
2. Click the Inventory link at the top
3. Check the Out Of Stock Visibility option to hide out of stock items
Refer to this image- https://imgur.com/n7aaWEO
- July 22, 2020 at 12:57 pm #153942ajgentileParticipant
Even though I have this checked, my vendor sites are still showing out-of-stock products. The “add to cart” link is replaced by “read more”, so I know the WCFM loop is detecting inventory properly, but the products still show. Is there an additional setting I’m missing?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.