Nothing happens when users click on add product image on frontend dashboard

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Marketplace (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace) Nothing happens when users click on add product image on frontend dashboard

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      gusslou
      Participant

In the add product window, clicking on the product image and gallery area should open gallery to allow user to add product image. When clicked nothing happens.

This happens for both admins and vendors. I have attached a snapshot from Chrome console when the product image area is clicked. Please help.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Lots of JS error in browser console so it’s not working.

Well, are you using any caching or optimize plugin? If so, then disable those once and take a look.

Thank You

gusslou
      Participant

Yes. I use the SG Optimizer plugin from Siteground hosting. After a bit of troubleshooting, I realised version 5.1.x causes these javascript issues. Removing it solves the problem.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

OK, you may use this caching plugin – https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-fastest-cache/

Thank You

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Nothing happens when users click on add product image on frontend dashboard’ is closed to new replies.