Offer cheap shipping when shipping cost that go to admin

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Feature Request Offer cheap shipping when shipping cost that go to admin

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      CommunityCorals
      Participant

Hello,

in my setup all shipping cost goes to vendor and I have a fixed shipping price of 18,90 € that the customer has to pay on checkout to cover my shipping costs. (I send payed label to vendor)

My vendors would like to offer shipping for 14,90 €. So that the customer pays 14,90 € to admin and the vendor would like to pay 4 € from his commission to admin to cover the gap.

It would be great if there could be a shipping commission setting in shipping options. Like admin cost is 18,90 €. The difference € amount of all Vendor shipping that is set cheaper than that € amount than needs to be deducted from vendor commission.

e.g.

Admin shipping cost 18,90 €
      Vendor shipping setting 14,90 €
      Commission amount to be deducted by 4 € shipping fee

Hope this makes sense. This would be an existential important fuctionality for me to be able to offer competitive shipping.

Thanks
      Dominique

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Offer cheap shipping when shipping cost that go to admin’ is closed to new replies.