Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Marketplace (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace) › only a product column in store page
- May 13, 2020 at 9:09 pm #130526nolas154Participant
Hi, how are you? I love the store page, it is very useful but i only have 2 little problems
1) My stores pages shows only one column of products and i dont know how to change it to 3 for example. In mobile 1 is ok but in desktop i prefer 3 or 4.
2) in the list of producto the grid or list options don’t work propperly.
I attached an screenshot
Can you help me, please?
URL: [link hidden]
- May 14, 2020 at 10:32 am #130802HenrietteParticipant
- May 14, 2020 at 1:21 pm #130871
- May 14, 2020 at 4:02 pm #130941nolas154Participant
Thanks a lot for your answer. I have just asked them.
- May 15, 2020 at 2:28 pm #131307
- May 15, 2020 at 3:41 pm #131320
- May 15, 2020 at 2:29 pm #131308
hello, in the vendor version I don’t see all the menu created. Why??
- May 15, 2020 at 4:50 pm #131350
all the categories in the multiVedor do not appear in the vendor’s shop. that is the question. we checked several times if there had been products not for sale on agri garden and natali (VENDOR). But they are all present
Tanks a lot for your cooperation
- May 15, 2020 at 5:35 pm #131375
Still your issue not so clear, what we understand that, “Vendor Store: Category” widget what you have added in “Vendor store sidebar” was not displaying all products categories which are you/admin have added.
This is not a error, the functionality is WCFM “Vendor Store: Category” widget display only those product categories which have vendor’s product.
- May 15, 2020 at 5:52 pm #131383
We know that the shop only shows the categories of products that are populated by products. But in our case there are no categories with products
tanks for your reply asap
- May 15, 2020 at 6:38 pm #131404
yes, it works like this, but agrigarden does not display all the categories in which it has products. For example, fake flowers have products, but the category is not displaied in a vendor shop … the same for machines and there are others. Furthermore, the categories are in scattered order and not in alphabetical order by parent categories as in the shop.
best regards we hopein a your fast answer
- May 15, 2020 at 9:54 pm #131480
Save the products with category(login as a vendor) then check once again. If you still having same issue please provide us your site admin access and FTP details(Set as private reply), We need to debug this issue in your site.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.