Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Marketplace (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace) › Order collection of customer not shown when free shipment is available
- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 11 months ago by WCFM Forum.
- March 22, 2020 at 12:49 am #112582alexdeziParticipant
I noticed that if free shipment is available, other other shipment methods are hidden by the plugin. In the standard woocommerce option all available options are shown – this way you can offer for example “free shipping” and “express shipping (for an additional fee).
I am looking for a way to show all available shipping methods. In my case I need the customer to select between “order collection” and “free shipping (if available)” and “express shipping”.
Am I missing a setting or could you share a code snippet?
- March 22, 2020 at 12:50 am #112583alexdeziParticipant
This is all done via shipping zones by the way…
- April 3, 2020 at 9:26 am #114970WCFM ForumKeymaster
Add this line to your site for the purpose-
add_filter( 'wcfm_is_allow_hide_other_shipping_if_free', '__return_false' );
Add this code to your child theme’s functions.php
In case you do not have child theme then add code using this plugin – https://wordpress.org/plugins/code-snippets/
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.