Order split to multiple main orders as per vendor

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Feature Request Order split to multiple main orders as per vendor

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by WCFM Forum WCFM Forum 6 days, 19 hours ago.

• Author
    sushanwcfm
    Participant

Hi,

My name is Sushan. I would like to tell Wclovers you have helped a lot by making a wonderful multivendor plugin but my business is getting stalled because of one missing functionality. I am requesting and begging here please give a feature of spliting order into multiple main orders as per vendor. I am really in a big trouble here. I dont have a team anymore to manage this manuallly. Please just help me. Please. Give a feature of spliting order into multiple Main Orders as per vandors.

Thanks and Kind Regards
    Sushan

Craig
    Participant

sushandash what do you mean by this?

I’m having trouble understanding what the issue is or what you are trying to do so I’m guessing the developers of WC Lovers are having trouble to understand.

Maybe provide screenshots of what you mean?

WCFM Forum
    WCFM Forum
    Keymaster

HI,

I am requesting and begging here please give a feature of spliting order into multiple main orders as per vendor.

– Well, it’s already there and that’s why vendors are getting only their part of order under their dashboard.

Thank You

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.