Order state

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Tagged: ,

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      M Max
      Participant

Is it possible that only we ADMIN can change Order state? Now also the vendor can change this state.

Because
      Our customers pays us ADMIN. When order and payment ar3e OK, we ADMIN will change the order state. So the Vendor can sent the order. ADMIN will pay the vendors monthly. So we do not understand why we can’t disable that the Vendor can change the order status.

We think it’s much better that there is ALSO a ppossibility that the vendor can change the SHIPPING state.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Our customers pays us ADMIN. When order and payment ar3e OK, we ADMIN will change the order state. So the Vendor can sent the order. ADMIN will pay the vendors monthly. So we do not understand why we can’t disable that the Vendor can change the order status.

– You may disable this from Capability setting – https://ibb.co/fFTzkW6

Thank You

M Max
      Participant

Thank you!!! I Know now, why I didn’t see this. The dutch translation is > Microblogging. But for me that isn’t good translation. Maybe it is better to call it in dutch the same. Or “status” .

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Sure, you may change those default translations.

Please use Loco Translate plugin for the purpose.

Thank You

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Order state’ is closed to new replies.