Orders made from Woocommerce Point of Sale by Vendor do not show up

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM Orders made from Woocommerce Point of Sale by Vendor do not show up

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      hello10
      Participant

Hey guys,

I am using the woocommerce point of sale plugin by woocommerce.com and the following recommended function
      plugin: https://woocommerce.com/products/point-of-sale-for-woocommerce/

add_filter( 'woocommerce_rest_check_permissions', function( $permission, $context, $object_id, $post_type ) {
      	if( wcfm_is_vendor() ) {
      		if( ( $post_type == 'product' ) && ( $context == 'read' ) ) {
      			$permission = true;
      		}
      	}
      	return $permission;
      }, 50, 4 );

And this works great for only showing the vendors products within the point of sale system. However if a vendor is assigned to a register and completes an order this order is not showing up within the store-manager dashboard for that vendor. (Admin can see all orders, however the vendor can not see the order that was just created in the point of sale). Same thing happens if it was the shop staff that places the order as well.

I understand primary support seems to be for WePOS however when using WePOS it does not allow for checkout as it fails to find any gateway even when enabled in woocommerce for cash on delivery, or just cash.

I am asking if there is a function or correct way to ensure that the vendor using the point of sale system has their orders also show up within their store vendor dashboard as well to update order status and view reports.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.