Orders not showing

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      gxm245
      Participant

Hi Team

I am using WC Vendors Pro + WCFM Ultimate.

Orders are not displaying on the WCFM dashboard under the orders tab for either admin or for vendor. Orders not showing for WCFM Free or WCFM Ultimate. I have tried re-installing 5 times – not working.

Also, under WCFM Settings -> Branding it is telling me that branding is only davalaiable for WCV Pro and that vendor should contact admin to upgrade to WCV Pro. (I have WCV pro installed with active and valid licence already)

Also, under many options in the WCFM dashboard I am being told to upgrade to WCFM Ultimate (even though it is installed and active with licence).

I have deactivated and deleted all WCFM now because I can’t have none functioning system.

Please help me resolve.

Kind regards

gxm245
      Participant

Update – I have disabled Autoptimise JS optimisation and the orders are now showing.

However, I would like to re-activate JS optimisation – as such, which JS scripts should I list to be excluded from Autoptimise?

Many thanks

gxm245
      Participant

Also – each item in every order number is currently shown as a separate entry in the orders page.

This is unacceptable for me.

Please could you provide a code to get rid of the duplicates? This is not how it should be. My vendors have been using my website for 2 years and they do not want to mark each item separately. They would like to mark it on a per order basis NOT per item. I need this solved please!

Thanks

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Please be sure you have exclude “jquery.js” from being minified.

It will be also best to exclude WCFM Dashboard from minification.

Orders Display – It actually display orders by item, it helpful for updating shipping tracking. Do you want to change all this?

Thank You

gxm245
        Participant

Thanks for your assistance so far.

Yes I would like to change how the orders are displayed.

I do not want it to be displayed by item – I would like it displayed by order instead.

I do not want the vendor to have the ability to mark separate items as shipped whatsoever. They must mark the entire order as shipped.

This is how WC Vendors works by default for me and I would like to keep it that way.

Many thanks.

Kind regards

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Ok, I understand your concern.

We will make this change in coming update.

Thank You

gxm245
        Participant

Many thanks!

Your assistance and co-operation is highly valued and respected by myself and all members of this wonderful community.

Would you mind giving an ETA on the update please?

Kind regards

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for your appreciation 🙂

Next update will be there by middle of next week.

Thank You

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Orders not showing’ is closed to new replies.