Override wc-frontend-manager/controllers/vendors/wcfm-controller-vendors-new.php

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Marketplace (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace) Override wc-frontend-manager/controllers/vendors/wcfm-controller-vendors-new.php

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      ilaria
      Participant

Hi,
      i need create an override of this file:
      wp-content/plugins/wc-frontend-manager/controllers/vendors/wcfm-controller-vendors-new.php
      because i’ve disabled the “new vendor” notification email for vendors
      how i can make the override?
      thank’you

Hello,

You cannot override these files.
      You can turn-off “New store” notification from WCFM dashboard -> Settings->Notification (PFA)

Thanks.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      ilaria
      Participant

unfortunately I have already tried to turn it off but it doesn’t work..
      the vendors receives the e-mail “New Account Created” (Your account has been created and your role is: Vendor. Use the below details to log into the system.) when I add their business.
      i need to manage everything as administrator and deny them access to back-end

can you help me?

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Regarding the new vendor mail –
      >> As you can see in this “wcfm-controller-vendors-new.php” file, we don’t have any condition before the mail send to the vendor for new register, As of now we don’t have this feasibility.
      If you really do not want to send this mail, then you need to remove mail function in this file “wcfm-controller-vendors-new.php”(core plugin code).

i need to manage everything as administrator and deny them access to back-end
      >>For this you can turn-off all vendors capability from WCFM dashboard -> Capability, then vendor cannot access to back-end

Thanks.

ilaria
      Participant

ok i remove mail function but is this file overwritten when i update woocommerce and wcfm marketplace?
      thank’s

As you have changing in the core plugin file, so when you will update WCFM then again you have to redo the changes in this file “wcfm-controller-vendors-new.php”

Thanks.

ilaria
      Participant

there is the possibility to add the option to turn off the “new vendor email” with the next update of your plugin?
      it’s very important for us…

KadeO
      Participant

+1 for this…

Having the ability to turn off the ‘New Account’ email that is generated from manually creating a store vendor AND/OR the ability to customise this email (like you can with the other emails) would be a MASSIVE help to us.

Can you please look at this in your next update to the plugin so that customisation of this function does not have to be re-done every time there is a plugin update.

Thanks and Kind Regards.

Hello,

Thanks for your suggestion, we will keep it in our roadmap and we will try to add this feature in a future update.

Thanks.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.