Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Feature Request › ownership of Product from One Vendor to Another Vendor
- June 6, 2020 at 7:01 pm #139086Shankar MridhaParticipant
I am looking for a feature where
1. The manufacturer can sell directly. So Manufacturer is set as a vendor. And each product by the manufacturer is unique, say, a customized Sofa.
2. The same customized Sofa, any other vendor can purchase or any customer can purchase. Let’s call them the current owner. and then the specific SOfa product should be shown as “Sold” on the Manufacturer’s page. But should be shown available on the current owner’s page. However, the manufacturer details and a link to the manufacturer’s page should be still be associated with the product.
Please help me how do we achieve this?
- June 6, 2020 at 7:14 pm #139093Shankar MridhaParticipant
Slight change to the need:
The manufacturer’s page should show the specific SOFA product as “Sold by:” <Name of the current owner” if the current owner has kept it for sale and if the current owner has kept the product as hidden i.e. doesn’t want to sell then the product on manufacturer’s page should just show “Sold”.
So there is always one product entity (qty is also 1) and can be either be available for sale at the manufacturer or by the current owner. This functionality is required only for Product type “Simple”.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.