Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Marketplace (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace) › Packing Slip Customer Information
- April 12, 2020 at 11:03 am #118272AbdullahParticipant
How can I remove the customer information in the packing slip? I need to remove it only in the packing slip generated from Vendor’s login.
- April 12, 2020 at 8:48 pm #118488Sarmistha ChakrabortyKeymaster
Well, you have to override this template for the purpose -> “wc-frontend-manager-ultimate\views\vendor_invoice\packing-slip.php” under your child theme/wcfm/vendor_invoice/” and remove the data which you don’t need.
- April 13, 2020 at 3:25 am #118557AbdullahParticipant
Thanks for the reply.
I see 3 files in “child theme/wcfm/vendor_invoice/” directory. Which file does it need to be updated?
- April 13, 2020 at 12:31 pm #118654Sarmistha ChakrabortyKeymaster
We have already mentioned you, you need to override “packing-slip.php” file from “wc-frontend-manager-ultimate” to your child theme and update the “packing-slip.php” file.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.