Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Marketplace (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace) › Pagination o Store List not working with Country & State filter
- This topic has 9 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 11 months ago by Molay Das.
- March 29, 2020 at 2:27 pm #113846
Hi, I urgently need your help!
On the Stores List, if users select a State and then click on page 2 button, filters are reseted, so they can go to page 2.
You can test it here: https://adoptaunbar.com/baryrest
Also, is there any way to fix Country to the first and only element? We don’t want to use GeoLocation.
Thank you very much in advance!
- April 2, 2020 at 9:32 pm #114803WCFM ForumKeymaster
https://adoptaunbar.com/baryrest – this url not working for me. Kindly know me the correct one.
- April 2, 2020 at 9:54 pm #114817
It’s working fine on https://adoptaunbar.com/baryrest/
Select Country= Spain, State=Madrid, click on page 2 and boilá, filter resetted and as the first state doen’t have 2 pages, yo need to select State=Madrid again to see page 2.
Thanks in advance
- April 3, 2020 at 4:50 pm #115072
https://adoptaunbar.com/baryrest/ — The respective url is not working. I’ve attached a screenshot of what I can see while browsing this url.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- April 6, 2020 at 3:04 pm #115871
Please try it now, filters still doesn’t work. No geoloc.
- April 6, 2020 at 11:23 pm #116055
Please try to understand, the link you have provided us is not opening, maybe you are using any security tool which doesn’t allow to browse it over here.
You need to fix that first and make your website working, until and unless it is accessible to us how can we help you.
We’ve also shared you the screenshot of the error in our previous reply.
Pleas fix it and do let us know, we will definitely help you.
- April 6, 2020 at 11:44 pm #116059This reply has been marked as private.
- April 7, 2020 at 1:13 pm #116274This reply has been marked as private.
- April 7, 2020 at 8:22 pm #116435This reply has been marked as private.
- April 10, 2020 at 10:10 am #117545
Tried again. Didn’t work as usual.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.