Celebrating 20K+ active installs! Enjoy upto35% off on our addons!

CLAIM OFFER
01Day 14Hour 31Min 59Sec

Paid "Featured Products"

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Avatar philbate 3 days, 1 hour ago.

• Author
    sakism
    Participant

Hello team,

I would to offer vendors an option to select individual products from their catalog and have them listed on the ‘featured’ product carousel– placed at the top of the homepage or shop list.

Currently, all vendors have the ability to do that but I would like to limit this feature by having the vendor purchasing a ‘feature’ upgrade for each chosen product in the products listing page in their dashboard and paying for it/them through the WC shopping cart.

Does this feature exist and if not when do you expect to add it to WCFM?

Thank you in advance,
    Sakis

Craig
    Participant

This would be a great feature if it is possible.

It is like “buying an ad”.

There should be a time limit option so we can set how many days the feature image is active for.

ashley.younguk
    Participant

I would also like to know this!

sakism
    Participant

Maybe we can collect more support for this feature and request the team at WCLovers to make it a higher priority.
    So please let everyone that you know about this feature and ask them to support it by adding their comments here or directly to the team.

Samiur Rahman
    Participant

My vote goes for this post.

Kehinde Tijani
    Participant

I want this too

adio060693
    Participant

+

philbate
    Participant

If there is enough interest i will help with funds to produce a plugin if anyone has any ideas of know people who can make this
    happen for us

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.