Pay for Product

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      vanilladev89
      Participant

Hello

Is it possible to create addition pay for product options? I tried to duplicate the product but that does not seem to work

Thank You

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Is it possible to create addition pay for product options?

– What do you mean by this?

Thank You

vanilladev89
      Participant

Hello

Currently, if a vendor wishes to increase their number of products, they purchase a product limit increase. Let’s say for this example that I set this up for 1 product at $10 but I also want another option that is 10 for $100 and 20 for $200. How do I create more options and have them appear on the product limit increase page?

Thank You

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Well, why you are not create membership with such different capability.

Pay for Product supports only one rule right now!.

Thank You

vanilladev89
      Participant

Hello

With all due respect, the reason I do not create membership with higher product limit is because a vendor can switch from a higher membership with a higher limit to a lower membership with a lower limit and the wcfm system does not halt the products. In this scenario, any vendor can upgrade their membership and publish the amount of products equal to the increase, cancel membership, and continue to sell the extra product limit until an admin asks or manually removes product until the vendors product limit is not in negative limits anymore. TO understand this clearer, if a vendor has membership with 20 products and then switches to a membership with 10 membership, they can continue to sell 20 products until admin interferes. This topic is a separate post on this forum, so in the interim I was hoping there would be multiple options for vendors to purchase additional product limit increases. Hope this answered your question.

Thank You

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Well, this can be resolve.

Vendor’s additional products can be set as “Draft” if vendor cancel or subscribe to lower product limit plan.

Thank You

vanilladev89
      Participant

Hello

Is this a current capability, a feature being added in a future update, or is this custom coding?

Thank You

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Well, this will require custom coding.

Between, there has setting for Membership Cancel and Expiry. You may set what will happen to vendor’s products – https://ibb.co/18rV1Rv

But in this case all products for that vendor will go into Draft.

Thank You

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.