Payment gateway per vendor.

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      d-n-13
      Participant

Hello,

Is there a way I can let Vendors toggle and choose to have Cash on Delivery enabled for their products or not ? I want it disabled by default and can be enabled by each vendor alone.

If it is possible

Thank you

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Payment gateway per vendor at WC Checkout?

How this can be possible?

Suppose a user select 2 products from 2 different vendors, then which vendor’s payment gateway options will be there at checkout?

Thank You

d-n-13
      Participant

Hi,

Priority to vendor who doesn’t want COD.

Why ?

If Vendors setting all the shippings, imagine the following :-

1- Vendor A using Fedex shipping manually, he adds tracking url etc, this Vendor A might doesn’t want customers to choose COD, imagine customer choose COD, then Vendor will have to contact customer and tell him to order again and choose another payment method, see the problem ?

2- Vendor B delivering and shipping products by himself or his team or his company, Vendor B want to provide COD because he is getting the money himself, not Fedex or Aramex or UPS or etc.

TLDR : Vendor A doesn’t want COD to show in checkout, Vendor B wants COD to show in checkout.

Currently as admin i can disable/enable COD, or enable it by shipping method, but this will affect all vendors.

Solution : a toggle for vendor to enable or disable COD.

Future Solution : When you release wcfm marketplace maybe vendors can toggle gateways per shipping ? this will be awesome.

Thank You.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

I understand your concept.

Can you try this once – https://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce-product-payments/

Thank You

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Payment gateway per vendor.’ is closed to new replies.