Payment Method Limitation

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      gilservant
      Participant

Great Addon however since this is working with woocommerce I would suppose it was to use the power of woocommerce global payment gateways as opposed to being limited to paypal which brings too much limitations to countries not supported by paypal…. There is woocommerce subscription plugins which can be used to run subscription

Please guys consider this other most of us are excluded by default

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for get in touch with us and your suggestions.

We understand this limitation and going to add Bank Transfer support in next update.

Also there will be a option so that you may associate a WooCommerce Subscription product with this for checkout.

Frankly, we didn’t want to make this dependent on WooCommerce Subscription, then a free plugin will only works if you have WC Subscription ($199) that will be a much bigger limitation.

Thank You

MC

That would be an excelent idea. Also, why the normal dokan and woocommece register page is not used? It is a problem because my register page is also sychronised whith buddypress.
      What would be amazing is to have a shortcode for plans and on the register page a checkbox to choose the vendor plan you want before registering.

Thanks

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

WCFM – Membership new version has just released and it comes with “Bank Transfer” support.

Kindly update yours and take a look, please know me is this helpful for you or not!

Just to mention, we are going to add custom fields option in registration form in next version, if you go with default registration form then it will breaks the flow and restricted us in many ways.

Hope you understand, please know us if you have any other suggestions.

Thank You

Marialaporca

Great! Personnaly I use stripe and wp affiliate so it wont work if it is not using woocommerce. Is it possible for us to put a shortcode in order to put the plans everywhere we want in the site? And will it be integrated to buddypress specific fields in the registration page. Thanks

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

You can add “[wcfm_vendor_membership]” shortcode anywhere show membership plans.

WCfM – Membership will have Stripe support very soon.

But I am not clear enough how “wp affiliate” will be integrated with Membership plans?

Thank You

Yogendra Gupta

Hi,

I want CCAVENUE paymnet gateway which i am not able to. Please Help in that. As our clients dont prefer PAYPAL gateway.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Thanks for the suggestion. We are looking into this and trying to integrate this ASAP.

Thanks Again.

gilservant
      Participant

I saw a plugin which was using a woocommerce for checkout…. Can you not hook woocommerce to be used to checkout the membership?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

We don’t want to add this dependency because then for creating subscription based membership users have to purchase WooCommerce Subscription ($199) which will be a big hectic for them.

Thank You

gilservant
      Participant

My suggestion was not to use woocommerce Subscription but to use woocommerce as a payment method. I use these plugins and the use woocommerce for payment but not relying on woocommerce subscription.

https://codecanyon.net/item/web-20-directory-plugin-for-wordpress/6463373
      https://codecanyon.net/item/cardojo-the-most-advanced-cardealer-marketplace-wordpress-plugin/20613160

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Thanks for the suggestions, we will look into these.

Regards
      Simha

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster
Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Payment Method Limitation’ is closed to new replies.