Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Membership › Payment On Membership
- March 9, 2020 at 9:29 pm #110747Hani AmerParticipant
When someone want to register with premium plan, the only option for payment i have Pay Pal, I want it by Credit Card as it’s already integrated for all products but with membership not working only I have one option is Paypal.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- March 9, 2020 at 10:02 pm #110751Alexis DUFAYSParticipant
You can use Stripe
- March 12, 2020 at 3:07 am #111261CraigParticipant
web2 you can still do credit card but you use the PayPal platform as the payment processor. Customers do not need a paypal account either (although the process is easier using a paypal account but it is not necessary).
When the customer goes to the paypal screen they can select the “pay with credit card” option rather than logging into PayPal.
Is that what you mean?
- March 13, 2020 at 1:32 pm #111428
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.